We are committed to protecting our customers’ privacy. All our activities on the Internet are in accordance with all relevant legislation of the European Union and the laws of the Republic of Estonia. Karupoeg Puhh OÜ is the chief processor of personal data. Karupoeg Puhh OÜ forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Stripe.
Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is data which we collect to identify or contact our customer. We collect data with the consent of our customer in the following ways:
- An e-mail address is required to subscribe to our newsletter.
- When registering as a regular customer, personal data is required: name, e-mail address, telephone number. Optionally, you can enter an address and postal code.
When making a purchase online, personal data is required: name, e-mail address, telephone number. If you choose to receive your purchase order by courier, you need enter your delivery address.
- With the help of the collected personal data, we can inform our customers about news, campaigns, and ongoing events. Collected personal data is also used to deliver purchase orders to the customer and to contact the customer.
To better serve our customer, we may disclose information about individual users to a third party who provides services to one or more of our online stores. Third parties are obliged by contract to keep information confidential. An example of a third party is our courier companies, who deliver our the orders places on one of our online stores.
Protection of personal data
We take all precautionary measures to protect our customer’s personal data. Only authorized persons have access to the available data, their modification and processing.
Processing of personal data
We process personal data for the purpose of:
- Storing order-, and invoice data – up to 7 years.
- Storing marketing data – Google Analytics up to 26 months, and Facebook Pixel up to 180 days.
- Storing newsletter subscription data for e-mail marketing purposes – until notified by user.
- Storing user log-in data – until notifed by user.